Telecom Infrastructure Management
AggreGate is a heart of any umbrella IT infrastructure solution. Having a unique underlying platform, it offers a huge set of data storage processing and visualization tools with many other management/monitoring solutions (SCADA/BMS, Access Control, etc.) which are not just integrated but share the same data model. This guarantees our partners an ability to complete highly tailored projects for the world’s largest telecom operators in a very short timeframe.
Providing cross-tier converged visibility for the whole network from the core to the last mile, the system concentrates on SLAs, dynamic baselining and capacity planning instead of "device monitoring".
IT Infrastructure monitoring provided by AggreGate makes up an end-to-end control ecosystem for:
- Routers and switches
- Traffic structure
- WAN link quality
- IP SLA violation
- VoIP performance
- Wireless and virtualized infrastructure
- Configurations and compliance
Choosing AggreGate as a solution provider for your IT infrastructure monitoring, you are sure to get:
- Single point of incident and situation management, response plan actions and debriefing
- Operating Global Control Centers that collect information from multiple NOCs around the globe using unique server-to-server peering architecture
- Tracking for all networks from 4G/WiMAX/LTE to MPLS VPNs via comprehensive support for demarcation devices and other rare SNMP-enabled network monitoring equipment
Delivering a superior overall system quality, AggreGate features a number of essential monitoring tools allowing to:
- Model company-specific business services
- Calculate overall network KPIs using custom business rules
- Get visualized dynamic network topology on all levels: OSI L2/L3, VLANs, MPLS LSP cloud, OSPF/BGP connectivity
- Enrich alerts and incidents by information pulled from any Asset Management, Inventory, DCIM or any other CMDB-enabled system
- Create automatic and interactive responses to alarms, including their conversion into trouble tickets and forwarding into Service Desk, ITSM and OSS/BSS software
- Handle peak loads and minimize DDOS attack impact
- Get in-depth visibility into MPLS cloud via MPLS LSP tunnel status tracking, LSP path route tracing, and MPLS VPN health degradation monitoring
Have a go with AggreGate and let your IT teams enjoy the benefits of a real-time telecom infrastructure management.