Rebranding and Customization
AggreGate IoT Platform and all derived vertical market solutions are white-labeled. These products are designed to be rebranded and redistributed by hardware manufacturers under an OEM agreement. To achieve your desired commercial results, branded package will inherit your custom name, copyright, logos, icons, website links, documentation, and other elements of corporate identity.
What are the purposes and benefits of rebranding Tibbo AggreGate?
Before you dive into rebranding process, you first need to recognize good reasons for that. See what you get if you choose to rebrand:
- Quick market launch of your new product for monitoring & management of devices and business processes
- Huge drop of investments in development and maintenance
- Building your own system based on a constantly developing industrial platform
- Opportunity to borrow manufacturer’s experience in architecture design of distributed control & monitoring systems
What can we guarantee in the first place?
- Applying OEM partner’s corporate identity to a new product
- Custom product name, logo, images, icons, copyright notices, manufacturer’s web site links, etc.
- Fully rebranded documentation
- Regular renewal of partner’s branded distribution bundles which include plugins developed by a partner or the manufacturer
- Fully hidden traces of the original manufacturer
Tibbo proved itself as a trustworthy partner open for cooperation with various businesses, including:
- Equipment manufacturers (OEM/ODM partners)
- Value Added Resellers
- System integrators developing reference projects
- Companies operating one or more large AggreGate installations and selling their "cloud" access according to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model
Before a rebranded product appears in the marketplace, it takes several steps to prepare:
- Branding Kit processing. Design and application of corporate identity elements.
- Parallel work on OEM agreement
- Commissioning of newly branded product bundles
- Product testing by the OEM partner
- New product go-to-market
Market launch takes 2-5 months from commencement of design work to pub date.
OEM Partner Support
Our partners are lucky to get all-level support services right after the product launch:
- Manufacturer keeps the 2nd and the 3rd Support Line
- With OEM partner expertise moving higher, the partner can start covering the 2nd or the 3rd Support Line
- At the start of a project life cycle, manufacturer’s specialists can take on the 1st Support Line directly communicating with OEM partner’s customers on the partner’s behalf
- Manufacturer’s specialists can also get involved in key technical discussions as a part of an OEM partner’s team
- Manufacturer can act as a deployment subcontractor
Base Platform Evolution
Supposing our partners decide to extend the AggreGate Platform, we designed the following favourable terms:
- OEM partners can independently extend the branded product by using open-source SDK
- Platform improvements requested by a partner which are considered to be its logical progression are performed free of charge with higher priority
- OEM partners finance vendor-specific extensions on their own or these extensions are co-funded by a manufacturer if so agreed
Tibbo provides flexible customization options for AggreGate, to create a distribution especially prepared and fine-tuned to your company's needs. These options include:
- Internationalization. All text resources may be translated to any language.
- Localization. This includes custom rules for formatting date/time and some other country-specific values. For example, a customized AggreGate bundle may define pre-defined date/time patterns.
- User Interface customization. Custom graphical components, themes, product logos, splash screens, icons, etc.
- Custom alerts, reports, event filters, widgets and other system objects. A customized AggreGate distribution may include any number of these objects that are created specifically for your needs. For example, if you are creating a system to monitor water tanks, it may include an Overflow Detected alert and Water Volume in Tank (per-hour) report.
- Custom plugins and device drivers. Custom AggreGate Server plugins may allow connecting new intelligent hardware devices to the system, introduce new server contexts of add new actions to existing contexts.
- Custom Web-Services and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for interaction with different third-party systems. Such APIs act as a bridge between AggreGate and third-party systems such as billing, video surveillance and other enterprise-grade software.
- Database conversion scripts. These scripts may be helpful for importing/exporting data from different systems.
- Personalized startup scripts. Such scripts perform non-standard data processing operations that can't be easily requested from user interface components, such as changing alert settings en-masse. These scripts are usually launched on server startup and perform one-time actions.
Contact us for more information about available rebranding/customization options.