AggreGate Access Control Features
- Enterprise Scalability. The system is based on the AggreGate Device Management Platform which provides centralized control for hundreds of access points, thousands of cardholders and millions of security events.
- Organization Structure Management. Support for comprehensive cardholder hierarchy, including multiple organizations, subdivisions and departments.
- Flexible Timezones. Set up complex access schedules, such as "Monday through Wednesday 10AM-2PM", "second Monday of September", etc. Pre-defined (but still configurable) timezones include Always, Never, Working Hours, and Holidays.
- Rule-bases Access Policies. Every policy may include several rules controlling access to a door, group of doors or individual readers (for turnstiles, elevators, etc.) within a certain timezone. Multiple access policies may be assigned to individual cardholders, departments, divisions, and organizations.
- Multi-entrance Areas. An area may be configured for anti-passback, presence control, pass counting, occupancy and exposure time tracking, guard tours.
- Custom Expiries. Every access policy assigned to a cardholder or department/organization may have several expiration timestamps.
- Facility Maps. Create dynamic floor plans and facility maps in the integrated GUI Builder. View status of your devices and control them throught the dynamic maps.
- Advanced Connectivity. Support for a wide range of readers, locks, access control panels, and other security hardware through the hardware controllers or software device drivers.
- High Reliability. Installations with multiple operator posts and server clustering support allow to build a highly available system.
- Building/Facility Control Center. Integration with other smart building systems within a single AggreGate installation: time and attendance, network monitoring, HVAC/lighting/energy management, etc.
- Event Monitoring. Real-time monitoring of security and system events. Guards may be prompted to acknowledge certain critical events.
- Event Management. All historical events may be browsed using the advanced Event Log. Different rules for event sorting, filtering and color-coding are supported.
- Alerting. Customizable alerts supporting different types of notifications (sound, popup messages, e-mail, SMS, etc.).
- Alert Escalation. Support for pending alerts and alert escalation.
- Corrective Actions. Alert-to-action bindings allow to execute corrective actions when an alert is raised. Corrective actions may be controlled by an operator or executed in a non-interactive mode with pre-defined user input.
- Reporting. Advanced reporting facility, out-of-the-box security audit reports. Scheduled report emailing.
- Report Editor. Built-in report editor, report printing and exporting in different formats.
- Task Scheduling. Advanced job scheduler for periodic execution of any device-related or system actions.
- Grouping. Grouping and group operations are available to different system objects (user accounts, alerts, event filters, access policies, etc.) and hardware devices.
- Replication. Advanced replication of configuration between any similar system objects and devices. Configuration may be copied even between devices which use different firmware versions.
- Custom Data Storage. Common data tables store any custom data in a user defined format which makes it possible to associate any asset tracking information with your devices or set up master-copies of device settings used to configure multiple devices.
- Time Conversion. Multiple time zones support. Automatic time conversion when a server, users and devices are located in different time zones.
- Export and Import. Support for export and import of cardholders and other data to numerous formats, including XML, HTML, CSV, XLS, PDF, RTF, etc.
- Internal Access Control. Hierarchical multi-user environment with different customizable permissions for operators, managers, engineers, and administrators.
- Secure Communications. Server-Device and Server-Client communications are performed using secure channels.
- Query Language. Integrated SQL-based query language for data mining and batch configuration updates.
- Integration. Web-Service and Java and .NET API's are available for easy integration with video surveillance, badging and building automation systems.
See also: full feature list of AggreGate Platform.