GSM/3G/LTE Mobile Device Management
Regardless whether you call the technology Machine-to-Machine (M2M) or Internet of Things (IoT), connected machines are quickly becoming the eyes and ears of the enterprise.
Direct Mobile Device Management
AggreGate can securely manage and monitor different wireless devices deployed across a large area, including CDMA/GSM/3G/LTE modems and modules, industrial SMS gateways, mobile POS devices, etc. Depending on the type of devices, the AggreGate Platform can provide:
- Remote control and administration services
- Centralized over-the-air distribution of firmware and application components
- Replication of configuration changes between the devices
- Monitoring of device availability
- Geographical tracking and dynamic mapping for devices occupied with GPS modules
- SIM card activation/deactivation
- Traffic monitoring, archivation and statistics
- Data backup and restoration
- User-defined mobile asset information tracking
- Data logging and reporting
Rich connectivity options provided by AggreGate allow to employ different mobile device management protocols, including OMA DM/DS and SyncML.
As an all-in-one enterprise infrastructure and situation management solution, AggreGate Internet of Things Platform can integrate with any existing Mobile Device Management software for reaching many objectives, including:
- Playing a role of umbrella M2M platform for telecom operators
- Ensuring unparalleled technology coverage that covers BTS/tower monitoring on the other end
- Injecting MDM system's statistics and KPIs into enterprise supervision dashboards and reports
- Centralized initiation of mobile software enrollment actions
- Consolidating MDM events into unified corporate event/alert processing workflow
- Upscaling supervision of mobile content and application management
- Providing a single point of integration between MDM and other enterprise systems, including digital signage and kiosks, infractructure management, ERP, ITSM, etc.