Before you dive into the rebranding process, you first need to recognize good reasons for that. See what you get if you choose to rebrand:
- Quick market launch of your IoT product or service
- Huge drop of investments in development and maintenance
- Building your own system based on a constantly developing industrial platform
- Opportunity to borrow the manufacturer’s experience in architecture design of a distributed control & monitoring system
What can we guarantee in the first place?
- Applying the OEM partner’s corporate identity to a new product
- Custom product name, logo, images, icons, copyright notices, manufacturer’s website links, etc.
- Fully rebranded documentation
- Regular renewal of the branded distribution bundles which include the plugins developed by a partner or the manufacturer
- Fully hidden traces of the original manufacturer
Tibbo proved itself as a trustworthy partner open for cooperation with various businesses, including:
- Equipment manufacturers (OEM/ODM partners)
- Value-added resellers
- System integrators and engineering companies developing their reference solutions
- Telecoms and MSPs delivering SaaS/PaaS cloud services
Before a rebranded product appears in the marketplace, it takes several steps to prepare:
- Branding Kit processing, design and application of the corporate identity elements
- Parallel work on the OEM agreement
- Commissioning of the newly branded product bundles
- Product testing by the OEM partner
- New product go-to-market
An average market launch takes 2-5 months from the commencement of design work to the pub date.
Base Platform Evolution
Supposing our partners decide to extend the AggreGate Platform, we designed the following favorable terms:
- OEM partners can independently extend the branded product by using our open-source SDK
- Platform improvements requested by a partner which are considered to be its logical progression are performed free of charge with a higher priority
- OEM partners finance the vendor-specific extensions on their own or these extensions are co-funded by the manufacturer if it is mutually agreed
Tibbo provides some flexible customization options for AggreGate to create a distribution specially prepared and fine-tuned to your company's needs. These options include:
- Internationalization. All text resources can be translated into any language.
- Localization. This includes the custom rules for formatting date/time and some other country-specific values. For example, a customized AggreGate bundle may contain the pre-defined date/time patterns.
- User interface customization. Custom graphical components, themes, product logos, splash screens, icons, etc.
- Custom alerts, reports, models, dashboards, widgets, and other system objects. A customized AggreGate distribution may include any number of these objects that are created specifically for your needs. For example, if you create a system to monitor the water tanks, it may include an Overflow Detected alert and a Water Volume in Tank (per-hour) report.
- Custom plugins and device drivers. Custom AggreGate server plugins allow connecting new intelligent devices to the system, introduce new server contexts or add new actions to the existing contexts.
- Custom web services and APIs for interaction with different third-party systems. Such APIs act as a bridge between AggreGate and third-party systems, such as billing, video surveillance and other enterprise-grade software.
- Data migration scenarios. These scripts can be helpful for importing/exporting data from different systems.
- Personalized startup scripts. Such scripts perform the non-standard data processing operations that can't be easily requested from the user interface components, such as changing the alert settings en-masse. These scripts are usually launched on the server startup and perform one-time actions.
Contact us for more information about the available rebranding and customization options.